The N-Power Programme was created by the federal government for improving the lives of the Nigerian population. Those privileged to participate in this programme receive fundamental knowledge and practical skills in those fields that will be useful for finding a job and building a successful career.
N- Power promotes economic diversification and provides students with skills at the world-class level. Graduates develop progressive innovations neccessary for a breakthrough in their career.
The Basic requirements for N-Power recruitment
Despite the aim of the N-Power management being to make its programs widely available to a large number of Nigerian citizens, there are some requirements that should be met in order to participate in training.
If your age isn't in the range of 18-35 years, you won't be considered!
In addition, other factors of eligibility include:
• Sincere interest in that field of activity which you are preparing for.
• regularly passing of tests.
• Ability for going beyond the zone of comfort and self-improvement.
• The desire to use the natural talents to become the best you may be.
• If you are interested in graphics and animation basic illustration skills will become an advantage.
• Candidates wishing to write scripts should have analytical skills and creative vision.
• Ability to solve problems and not give up on the difficulties.
• You must like to learn.
• Be attentive to detail. - Remember that there are no little things as even the smallest of them is important.
Despite the fact that serious demands are made on students and they should show full dedication, each of them can always count on the support of mentors. Management assumes responsibility for providing useful skills and knowledge. You can expect the received education to become a reliable foundation for building a career.
• Graduates must have a minimum of a Bachelor's degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) from NUC accredited educational institution.
N-Power recruitment process & requirements
The process of recruiting depends on the program in which you want to participate. But there are some common features to be known.
Before registering, ensure that you can provide the following information:
• Correct name record;
• Active phone number and e-mail address;
• Place and date of birth;
• Carefully compiled and ready to be uploaded CV;
• Bank verification number;
• Passport data;
• Qualification degree.
Step-by-step Registration guide
• Visit the official website portal.npower.gov.ng to start your registration.
• Choose one of three categories: N-power Volunteer corps, N-power Knowledge, N- power build.
• Relevant programs in which you can participate will be presented in each of these sections.
• When you decide in the program, the "Apply now"
button will appear on the screen. Use it.
• After completing all the above- mentioned stages, the page with the application form will open before you. Carefully fill all the empty fields and check the data before sending.
• You need to scroll down the page and add the requested documents. Upload your CV, passport data, Degree qualification certificate, etc.
• If everything is done correctly, you will receive a confirmation with the N-Power logo. Within the next few days, a letter will be sent to your email address.
After a while, you will be able to find out your pre-selection status. To do this, it is enough to indicate your BVN or e-mail address.
If the preliminary selection is successful, you will receive a congratulatory letter and will be able to participate in the program.
It's recommended to take advantage of this chance. Perhaps a few minutes spent on completing this online request however stressful may be decisive for your life.Nothing good comes easy.
It’s reasonable to review regularly the news on the official website. Its address is www.portal.npower.gov.ng
. There you may find out about the start of the recruitment process in a due time.