Changes and corrections of UTME data can now be done at their web portal but not without a slim sum of money.
According to JAMB, the Change of Course and Institution Portal has currently been activated and forms can now be purchased online.
Candidates should note the following tips before proceeding to filling JAMB change of course or Instituition form;
1. Be sure of the Course /Institution you would like to make changes. Verify if the course is available in the school using the JAMB Brochure.
2. Verify that the school you are changing to does not usually have a cut off mark higher than your score.
3. Ensure you select a Course /Institution that is in line with your subject combination to avoid being screened out during your school’s admission screening exercise.
Below are instructions on how to make some editing via JAMB eFacility Portal before the post UTME comes. How To Apply JAMB 2018 Change of Institution & Course, DOB, LGA etc
Login to JAMB Post Registration e-facility portal via; https://www.jamb.org.ng/correction.htm
and follow the guide provided.
Select it and follow the steps to either pay online or at the bank. JAMB correction of data costs N2,500 only and paid at an commercial bank nationwide although bank charges may apply.
The payment of N2,500 can be used to change your institution, course, name, date of birth, state and local government of origin at once. Note the following when making changes to your bio data:
1. You can apply for change of institution only at JAMB Accredited Registration Centres or Offices nationwide.
2. Before you can effect your changes, you must have created a profile on the JAMB e- Facility portal.
3. The application deadline has not yet been announced.