Join XtremeLoaded / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 13,604 members, 5,206 topics. Date: April 25, 2018, 11:53 am
How time flies - From the complexities and frustrations of UTME to almost being there in the tertiary institution.
You've not yet escaped the perils of educational system yet. One function you have to do and do right as an aspirant is to print your JAMB Admission letter.
What Is Admission Letter?
This is a letter that shows that you have been offered provisional admission into a University, Polytechnic or college of Education. Jamb admission letter is a document offered by Jamb every year to those who have been offered admission to study in any approved learning institution in Nigeria.
The Jamb admission letter shows your full name, the institution and course you have been admitted into, your address, your passport photograph, duration of your course of study,etc.
JAMB 2018 Admission Letter Printing: When Does It Begin?
Jamb switches on a portal for admission letter printing after they have released the admission lists. If your Jamb admission status shows that you have been offered admission then you can proceed to print your Jamb admission letter.
How To Print Jamb Admission Letter
1. Visit their web portal Jamb.org.ng.
2. Click on “Proceed to Login”.
3. Enter the Email and Password you used to create Jamb profile.
4. Click on login.
5. Your jamb account homepage will open.
6. Click on admission letter under services.
7. The page for payment confirmation will open
8. You will be charged #1000 to print your admission letter.
9. Click on continue to payment.
10. Click on pay now.
11. You can pay via remitta or mastercard. The money will be deducted via the payment option you choose.
12. Wait for payment confirmation.
13. The page to print your letter will appear.
|Xtremeloaded - Copyright © 2018 Collins Ezeakonam. All rights reserved. |
Disclaimer: Every XtremeLoaded member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on XtremeLoaded. Contact Us admin (at)xtremeloaded.com