Join XtremeLoaded / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 13,656 members, 5,274 topics. Date: May 22, 2018, 8:41 pm
KPMG recruitment for graduates: Offers oppurtunities to interested Nigerians by Drealup(m) : 9:24 pm On May 06
Are you a young graduate? Do you mind working in a reputable institution? Are you skillful with your certificate speaking same?
If your answers are correct then it is worth noting that KPMG Nigeria is looking for such people. Any graduate(young) who is seeking incredible KPMG careers should look into this recruitment opportunity.
However, there are certain requirements that is necessary to meet before sending a resume. These are:
• You should be young, not older than 26 years old.
• You need to be creative and use innovations in your work.
• Your communication skills have to be excellent and outstanding (both in writing and speech).
• You must have never taken KPMG graduate test (business awareness or aptitude) in the past.
• You have to be willing to keep learning and gaining new skills.
• You should easily adjust to all possible changes at work.
• You should score at least 5 credits at O’Levels at 1 sitting (this includes Mathematics and English).
• If you graduated from a Law School, you should have at least Second Class honors.
• You should have completed the NYSC camp time or are about to take part in the National Youth Service Corps program.
• If you have university degree, you must have at least Upper Division honors.
If you are sure of being able to meet all of these requirements for KPMG recruitment 2018, then there's no time wasting as you only need to type: https://krb-sjobs.brassring.com/TGnewUI/Search/home/HomeWithPreLoad?PageType=JobDetails&jobId=10902&PartnerI to your browser, then send to get started.
Note!KPMG will only contact short-listed applications only, so, if you do not get any update back from the company after applying, perhaps you weren't shortlisted.
You not being shortlisted shouldn't seem as the end of the world to you, but should set a ground for you to learn more skills.
KPMG network of wonderful experts and professionals who provide a number of useful services to graduate students and citizens of Nigeria.
Operating since the 1970s, it has many years of experience, wisdom, deep knowledge of Nigerian and international markets. It understands the business community within the country and offers some promising KPMG careers regularly.
KPMG is taking an active part in forming Nigerian economic policies and changing the future for better. It consists of several hundred of well-trained staff members and has many partners.
It offers great services in tax, audit and advisory, and right now the company is in search of talented graduates who can join its team and build a happy and successful career! The dice is in your hand.
|Xtremeloaded - Copyright © 2018 Collins Ezeakonam. All rights reserved. |
Disclaimer: Every XtremeLoaded member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on XtremeLoaded. Contact Us admin (at)xtremeloaded.com