Join XtremeLoaded / Login / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 13,792 members, 5,350 topics. Date: August 22, 2018, 3:08 am
How to Hide Last Seen on Facebook Chat in Google Chrome by Mattizzy(m) : 6:53 pm On May 11
How to Hide Last Seen on Facebook Chat in Google Chrome very easy without thinking. Funny right, I was just kidding. We all think in one way or the other.
This Tutorial can also go by the title How to Hide Last Active on Facebook Chat in Google Chrome. Just incase you are confuse, they all necessarily mean the same thing.
There is an Extension for Google Chrome called Facebook Unseen which will Hide Last Seen On Facebook Chat.
Lets get started with the tutorial on How to Hide Last Active on Facebook Chat.
1. First, Download Google Chrome Browser and Install it on Your PC (If you don't have it already).
2. After the installation of Google Chrome on your PC, Open it and Navigate to the Menu bar (at the top
right corner) > More Tools > Extensions
and scroll down to the bottom.
3. Click on Get More Extensions.
4. Type “Unseen for Facebook” in the Search Bar as shown below.
5. You will see “Unseen for Facebook” extension, just click on Add to Chrome
6. Now, wait until it installs on your Google
7. After Installation, That's all, you just successfully Hid Your Last Seen on Facebook Chat in Google Chrome.
That’s it! Now you will be able to see all
the messages from your friends without them seeing your last active time on Facebook Chat in Google Chrome.
|Xtremeloaded - Copyright © 2018 Collins Ezeakonam. All rights reserved. |
Disclaimer: Every XtremeLoaded member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on XtremeLoaded. Contact Us admin (at)xtremeloaded.com