How to Set Up and Use WhatsApp Payment on IOS to Send and Receive Money on WhatsApp easily. It helps to Send Money on WhatsApp and Receive Money on WhatsApp using WhatsApp Payment Gateway.
WhatsApp has Introduced a Payment Feature that is based on the Unified Payment Interface (UPI). This feature would be good for business men and women who takes their businesses to WhatsApp. Unfortunately, this is for IOS devices only.
How to Set-up WhatsApp Payment Feature
1. Open WhatsApp on your phone and click “Settings” at the bottom right corner. After it opens, click on “Payments”.
2. Click on “Add New Account”.
3. You would have to verify your phone number via SMS, so on the next screen tap on the “Accept and Continue” button.
4. Now you must complete the verification process. Once you have verified your phone number, you will be able to see a list of the supported banks.
5. Now select your bank and enter the account information of your bank and follow the prompts that follows. Thereafter, you will be asked to set up your UPI PIN.
6. Confirm your UPI Pin and Click “Done”. Now your WhatsApp payment feature is ready to use.
How to Send Money Using WhatsApp Feature
I believe that before reading this part that says How to Send Money Using WhatsApp Feature you should have learnt How to Set-up WhatsApp Payment Feature which I posted above. If you did, you are ready to start sending money on WhatsApp. Here is How to Send and Receive Money Using WhatsApp Payment Feature On IOS.
1. Open WhatsApp on your phone and then open the conversation with the person to whom you want to send the money. Now press the “+” button on the bottom left corner.
If you are using Group Chat, the process is similar. Open the chat window and press the “+” button on the bottom left corner.
2. Select the “Payment” option. Now if you are using group chat window, you will need to perform one more step. Just select the name of the person to whom you want to send money.
3. Now enter the amount you want to send and create a note to be sent along it. Thereafter, click on the send button.
4. Now you will be asked to type your 4-digit UPI PIN which we created earliar. Type in the correct PIN and tap on submit button. That’s it; the transaction is now complete.
Since the Whatsapp Payment Feature has been enabled, You need not do anything to receive the money sent by someone. It will be credited to your bank account automatically, and you will receive a notification from your bank.