You might have gotten some channels on your Openview HD decoder gone or have experienced a loss of signal due to some faulty steps or another. With this aide, you will learn how to factory reset OVHD decoder and restore your OpenView HD channels. By doing a factory reset, you can restore your decoder to its default settings.
OVHD or OpenView HD is a Free To View Direct Broadcast Satellite television provider which is run by Platco Digital (part of the eMedia Group which includes free-to-air channel e.tv and the 24-hour news channel eNCA). OpenView does not charge monthly subscription fees but instead relies on carriage fees and advertising.
» TV Channels
» SABC 1
» SABC 2
» SABC 3
» e.tv /eHD
» eMovies Extra
» Trace Sport Stars
» BBC World News
» Da Vinci Learning
» GLOW TV
» Kwesé Free SportsHow to factory Reset OVHD decoder
A factory reset is a common solution to most problems experienced on satellite receivers. This can sometimes be done using your remote control or a software upgrade. To factory reset using the remote control,
1. Press menu from the remote control
2. From the screen scroll to setting then press ok
3. Under setting go to installation and press ok. Parental pin code will be required, enter 1234.
4. Scroll down to factory reset and press ok
5. Press ok again to start channel searchWhen the channel search is finished give the STB at least 3 minutes to recover the lost channels.
You can see if the channels have been recovered by changing the program or simply press ok on your remote to display the list.Recommended Posts
* Cheapest Cable Satellite Tv Decoders In Nigeria, best Free to Air Receivers
* Next Tv Nigeria frequency, subscription cost, decoder price and where to buy
* Best data plan for online Video streaming in Nigeria
Alternatively, please dial *120*6843*1# select Option 1, then enter your STB number to reactivate your decoder.