The Jamb 2019 Registration and Sales of form is sheduled to begin around the 1st and 2nd week of December 2018. This info is predicted so following the trend last year which had the sales of Jamb 2018 registration form from December 6th, 2017 & CBT Examination held in March 9th, 2018.
What is JAMB 2019 registration fee
Please note that the registration fee for the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination is Five Thousand Naira (₦5,000) only
The UTME Registration for foreign candidates is 20 dollars
from the former which was 100 dollars.
What is the novels for Jamb 2019?
The reading text- “In Dependence” for UTME candidates and “The Last Days at Forcados High School” for Direct Entry Candidates would be used for the 2019 JAMB, if there's no last minute change. The cost of each of these books is five hundred naira (₦500) only.
Documents needed and details for Jamb 2019/2020
1. You need to have personal e-mail address and mobile phone number.
2. Use functional and valid personal e-mail address. The system would reject at the point of registration any already used e- mail address.
3. Create your JAMB profile.
4. Payment for JAMB’s E-PIN-registration and the recommended reading text is done at the banks and NIPOST. Banks have also agreed to make these services available at CBT centres and JAMB State Offices.
5. Visit any accredited CBT centre with your personal details, the profile and evidence of payment.
6. The CBT centre or JAMB State Office, supplies, at no extra cost, the prescribed reading text and the CD containing:
- i. e-brochure showing guidelines on admission detailing list of tertiary institutions and available programmes of study.
ii. Syllabus (e-syllabus) for the examination.
iii. Step by step guide on completion of the application form.
iv. A video messages from the Registrar of JAMB and a demo on how to use eight ( keys for UTME examination without mouse.
7. Each Candidate is to complete the online application form by supplying the required details such as name, e-mail address, L.G.A., academic qualification, etc.
8. At the CBT centre, Candidate’s ten fingers biometric and image will be captured and uploaded.
9. O/L and/or A/L grades are to be provided by candidates. Candidates who are awaiting result should supply the result online as soon as the results are available on JAMB’s portal.
10. Each Candidate is to collect his e-slip at the end of registration as evidence of registration. There will be no offline registration, as all the accredited CBT centres have been empowered for real life online registration.
JAMB has always warned it's candidates that none of them should register at any centre other than the accredited CBT centre and JAMB State office.
Any candidate who is registered outside approved centres might be identified and disqualified. As someone new to how jamb grade is, you might want to read on it here
Follow the updates on the Jamb 2019 here.