Jamb 2019 examination is finally over and long past. The long hours of research and sleepless nights including the anxiety and drama in the examination hall had long gone.
You've probable seen you result as that has also been released. For those who are yet to see theirs, checkout how to unravel your Jamb score on the official portal
In all, i think all reading this topic should have seen their jamb score.
Now, after haven seen your result, then later pairing it up with cut-off mark of your choice institution, you decide to retrace you steps. How can you opt for another institution through the Jamb portal?
Before going through the basics of change of institution on the jamb portal as it is indeed possible, it's worthy to note that having a low UTME point shouldn't be a one definite reason of staying off your decided institution. A scary percentage of candidates got less than the 200 half mark? This shows that many with low jamb result will still get admitted in most institutions. If there's a concrete reason for still opting for a change of institution, don't relent afterall.
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board, JAMB allows in addition to a change of institution, a change of Course, Name, Gender, state/lga of Origin and Date Of Birth, however, not without a price paid. The price of Jamb change/correction of institution is two thousand naira only (N2,500).
The body gives as well a lenghty duration for any one dissatisfied with his/her choice institution to make a change. This piece spotlights on how to make a change of institution the easy and official way.
Notwithstanding, following these steps below, you can apply any change to any of your incorrect data.
The jamb change of institution
1. With a good internet browser visit the Jamb e-facility portal at https://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/
There, you would be requested to enter your username and password.
2. Login to your jamb profile on the portal.
3. A tap to make a correction of data could be seen at the left sidebar. For mobile users, you will need to click the menu to access Correction of data.
4. Click on correction of data and under correction of data, you will see course/institution, names, date of birth, gender and LGA. Tap on the one you need to change.
5. After clicking that, you will be taken to a payment portal
6. You can pay either online with remitta or through the bank. To pay via remitta online, your ATM details would be requested.
7. After a successful payment process, you will be redirected to a page to fill a form. After filling out the form, JAMB would process your application and if approved, your details will be changed.