Today, I will show you this wonderful and affordable 2.4kva Inverter Power Generator solar system that can power your whole house and offices.
We all know that there is no comfortable life without electricity neither will our business move but today I will show you the way to be the boss and decided what you do and how you do it.
The news about solar energy or solar system has been spreading like the air we breath but maybe you don't pay much attention to it but obviously, you need it right now as far as you are in Nigeria and the good news is that you don't need to spend much to enjoy 24/7 constant electricity.
I was among the first people that went for MTN mobile electricity but it has its own downside that made me encourage others who can afford up to 200k to build their own personal solar and inverter system.2.4kva Solar Inverter Power Generator
Let me quickly introduce you to this irresistible solar Inverter system Package that provides you with all the materials you need to build a liable solar system.
In addition, you might find it hard to understand what you need to generate electricity from the sun but everything has been sorted out for you here.
Many have asked me to show them an alternative to MTN mobile solar electricity and I have found a solution and an answer to that question and as far as am concerned this solar package cannot be compared to MTN prepaid solar system because it offers real value.What's in the package
The image you see above contains the materials included in this package which is exactly what you need to build your own solar inverter system that doesn't require any monthly subscription.
Therefore, to generate 2.4kva power we need the following materials:
* One Big silicon, mono or poly 200watts Solar panel, 24volts and not 12volts
* Two 100ahms Batteries
* 2.4kva solar Inverter, 24volts with advance AVS protection
* charge controller 30amp
* What can 2.4kva powerThe first question to ask yourself is how can this help me?
But it helps you to enjoy more than 20hrs nonstop electricity depending on the load.
You will as well reduce or eliminate outrageous electricity bills and get over petrol generator problems.
Don't worry about the capacity of this system because it can carry the following types of electrical appliances:
* LED TV or any other types.
* 6 to 10 rooms light points.
* Small standing fan or rechargeable fan.
* Laptops, phones, sound system, electric clipper, blender, small or medium energy saving fridge or freezer.
* Lower watts hospital equipment like scanner etc.
* Security lights, electric fence shock irons/ wire.
You need to start generating your own electricity from the sun and enjoy the following benefits;
* Free from unfriendly smells
* No noise
* No smokes
* It can be operated by all member of the family
* You can place it in your leaving room.
* Don't bother about fuel scarcity hike
* zero maintenance
* It can be programmed on your normal home electrical wiring with a simple change over switch.
* Easy to use power gen. Low effort.
* it can be charged with Nepa source or petrol generator.
You can upgrade the solar system if you wish to power more household appliancesInstallation Guide
The good news is that everyone can install this system as it comes with readable installation Manual and diagram that can be used to install it but if you are not sure you can do it yourself then it can be installed for you on request or by any good electrician.
however, the solar inverter system is currently supplied to those in Benin, Ondo, Lagos, Ogun, and Ibadan but not limited to those in other states.Price and where to buy
You definitely don't wish to hear more stories but to know the price of the solar system and your request is already granted for sure.
₦194,010 is all you need right now to enjoy constant electricity and the offer is available on Jumia Nigeria
* Understanding Solar power system + Inverter in Nigeria
* Cost of Solar Energy and inverter in Nigeria
In conclusion, do well to check out the offer if you really need an affordable solar system and I will as well be pleased to hear from you if you have any question to ask.