Opay Product & Services for Smart Nigerians (How it works)


  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 10464
  • Karma: +0/-0
Opay Product & Services for Smart Nigerians (How it works)
Posted on: October 07, 2019, 10:50:56 AM
You might probably be seeing or hearing the name Opay but don't understand anything about them especially how they operate but you are going to find all the information you need to know about Opay on this page.

Some Nigerians who are smart enough to know what Opay is all about have been enjoying their services for a long time and it's your time to join the moving train after all, who wouldn't like to enjoy an easy life.

What is Opay and who owns it

Firstly, OPay was founded by Norwegian browser company popularly known as Opera and it's a platform designed to make online payment more secure and convenient and as well as other outstanding services which include OFood that allows you to order foods from your favorite restaurants through your mobile phone without leaving your office or whatever business you are doing. They also have ORide designed to ease your journey while providing the best security and comfort you desire, I will explain more about ORide later in this post.

What you can do with Opay

Opay can be seen as a mobile wallet developed by Opera and designed for Android devices with the main purpose of helping you live an easy and comfortable life with the touch of a button on your phone.

Hail a bike (ORide): With Opay you will never miss any appointment anymore, all you need is to hail a bike and pay instantly from your OPay account. They have hundreds and thousands of riders in all major states waiting for you, Install Opay mobile app and control your world.

Send and request money: You don't need to install certain apps on your phone since Opay app takes care of many things which include sending and requesting money from the app, all you need is to choose from your contact book or type in a phone number to send or request money for free.

Multiple funding options: Since you are going to be making payment with Opay, it's necessary to have some cash in your wallet and that's where funding comes into play but thanks to multiple funding options that let you fund your account either
from your bank app or by debit adding your cards.

Mobile data: Purchasing airtime and data can be done through the Opay mobile app, whether you are buying for yourself or buying for family and friends it can be easier when done within the OPay app.

Subscribe for cable TV: No need to run around looking for where to buy Cable TV subscription cards or someone who can help you pay for your GOtv, Dstv or Startimes. What you need is Opay mobile app and the rest is history. Moreover, the most important part is that Opay doesn’t charge any convenience fee. On the other hand, Opay is not limited to cable TV subscription but as well allows you to pay for your prepaid electricity bill with ease without paying any convenience fee.

Order food: Are you too busy to go for the food? Then allow the food to come to you, thanks to OFood another product of Opay that made it possible to order food from your favorite and best restaurants in your city.

How to get started as Opay user

To enjoy Opay services you need to have an Android phone and then you head to Google play store to download the Opay store. Through the app, you will be able to order for foods, Hail a bike through ORide, send and send money and pay your bills.

You can download Opay from here

How to Join Opay as a rider

Do you want to make some money as a rider by partnering with Opay, It's simple, you only need to register with them as one of their riders. They use Bike, Bus, and Keke but it depends on the state you are living in, I mostly see Opay riders use a bike in Lagos but in Asaba Delta state they are using Keke.


You can get first-hand info on how to join Opay as a rider by calling this number 0905 755 9870 or sending mail to [email protected]

I have a friend who joined them in Asaba Delta state and based on what he told me, he got a customized Android smartphone from them at N50,000 that will be used for the Job. On the phone, they have an advanced map and Opay riders app that will be used to link riders to people who needs a ride while the app is meant to guide the rider on the location and root to follow.

Furthermore, you only pay 5% of what you earn to the company while the remaining 95% will be all yours after you have finished paying for the phone.

You must own a Keke to join them as a rider in Asaba but I don't know for other states and if you are interested visiting one of their nearest offices or calling them will be the best option

Quick Reply


Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture: