* Download cygnis_dccrap.zip from HERE
* Extract the content of the .zip file to a folder
* Once you extracted all the required files, run "dccrap.exe"
* Disconnect to the internet and plug your USB Modem with a different provider SIM. (for Huawei users, you dont need to swap any SIM). And insert your modem to the USB port.
* Choose what "manufacturer" that your modem is. (Huawei Datacards or ZTE Datacards... choose that matches on your Modem.)
* Click the magnifying glass, and it will search for plugged USB modems.
* Once the modem is detected, go to login page, type whatever you want. It's just a lame login system.
* Click Unlocking menu, then choose "unlock".
* Wait till the unlocker program says that, unlock is successfully done.
* Voila, enjoy your unlocked Modem.
Works on ZTE USB modems and Huawei modems
Credits for the person who cr4cked the software... We owe you for this one, who ever you are.
The unlocking process takes less than 2 minutes, compare to the flashing that will take around 20 minutes to unlock and higher risk of bricking it.
- try running the program with administrator's privilege
- make sure that you are completely disconnected from the internet, and your modem dashboard is not running.
MODEM UNLOCKER / RESSETTER
E156, E155, E1550, E1552, E156G, E160, E160G, E161, E166, E169, E169G,
E170, E172, E176, E1762, E180, E182E, E196, E226, E270, E271, E272, E510,
E612, E618, E620, E630, E630+, E660, E660A, E800, E870, E880, EG162, E880,
EG162, EG162G, EG602, EG602G
K2540, K3515, K3520, K3565, K3520, K3565
SFR 114, SFR 231, SFR 232, SFR 241, SFR 251, SFR 341, SFR 342, SFR 343,
SFR Messenger Edition 251, Orange Vegas, Vodafone Indie, ZTE A261+,
ZTE X760, ZTE X761, ZTE X960, ZTE X990, ZTE GX760, ZTE GX761,
ZTE GR230, T-Mobile Vairy Touch.
VK 200, VK i200 and VK i230
* BUT MIGHT WORK ON OTHER MODELS TOO.
Download the software HERE