National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) is hiring for the year 2023. In this article, we'll show you how to fill out the online application for NDLEA recruiting 2023. You'll be able to beat the competition by using the data on this page.
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) was founded in 1989 by Decree '48 with the purpose of putting a stop to the cultivation, processing, selling, exporting, and trafficking of hard narcotics across Nigeria.
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) has told applicants who wish to take part in its current recruiting drive that the agency is working hard to fix the issues they're having with the application system.
Once the online application site went live on Sunday, March 12th, over 200,000 people tried to access it in the first few hours, causing it to face technical difficulties.
When more than 53,170 people tried to access the portal on March 14 and were successful, NDLEA spokesperson Femi Babafemi released a statement on Wednesday explaining that the agency had improved its infrastructure the day before to handle the influx of users.
Mr Babafemi further explained that the system is now syncing data on the infrastructure's back end to accommodate the new server.
The administration of the agency has issued an apology to the applicants for the problems they've encountered and has asked for their patience as the system undergoes synchronization to better serve them.
Now that we've gotten that out of the way, let me walk you through the application process for the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency.
NDLEA Recruitment Criteria for the Year 2023
Be aware that there are two types of available positions at the NDLEA: The Cadre of Narcotic Officers and the Cadre of Narcotic Assistants.
How to Apply for NDLEA recruitment 2023
Below are steps to register for NDLEA recruitment;
- Register an account on the portal.
- Login to the portal to fill [strong]NDLEA application form[/strong].
Note: Only shortlisted applicants shall be invited for an interview.
Documents to submit to NDLEA
Below are documented to submit to National Drug Law Enforcement Agency for your application to be considered;
- Secondary school certificates such as WEAC, NECO or equivalents
- Prove of Local Government of Origin
- Government-issued ID cards such as voter’s card, driving license, international passport, or National Identification Number (NIN).
Requirements for NALDA recruitment 2023
Note that recruitment into NDLEA is open in two categories: Narcotic Officer Cadre and Narcotic Assistant Cadre.Requirements for Narcotic Officer Cadre
1. Applicants must be between the age of 22 and 30 years.
2. The minimum academic qualification is a Bachelor Degree or HND
3. The candidate applying as Lawyer and Doctor must in addition to the first degree possess Professional Certificate in the relevant field.Requirements for Narcotic Assistant Cadre
4. Applicants must be between the age of age 18 and 30 years
5. Must have completed Secondary School with SSCE (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB_ etc)NDLEA general requirements
6. Applicants must fill NDLEA online application form
7. Must upload a passport photograph
8. Must print out the online registration slip
9. Must be computer literate,
10. Applicants must be physically and mentally fit
11. Must not have been convicted of any criminal offence
12. Must be free from any form of financial embarrassment (bankruptcy). How much does NDLEA pay?