You can now create PayPal account
and verify it through firstbank firstOnline fast and easily, i recently wrote about how you can create PayPal account and verify it using Diamond bank debit visa card: How to open and verify PayPal Account in Nigeria using ATM card
But now firstbank have also partnered with PayPal to make online transactions easy for every Nigerian that wishes to buy or sell online.How to create a PayPal account through Firstbank FirstOnline?
10. Start shopping in an easy, fast and secure.FirstBank involved in creation of your PayPal account:
- It’s easy and convenient to open a PayPal account directly on FirstOnline (First Bank’s online banking platform)
- Enrolment is free
- Login to FirstOnline at https://ibank.firstbanknigeria.com/
- Choose “PayPal” in the main tab and click “Create PayPal Wallet” on the sub menu
- Select which Cards you wish to link to your PayPal account and which Card will be the default card and click “Continue”
- On the next page, review you information, generate and input your token code to confirm the account creation request
- A popup window will open up in which you will be able to create your PayPal password
- Click on “Agree and create account”
- You’re done! You will receive a confirmation message on FirstOnline as well as an email confirming the account creation
How to Activate and verify your newly created PayPal account:A PayPal account created on FirstOnline is activated and verified instantly. You do not need to go through any other form of activation or verification.To start enjoying your PayPal account ofter creation kindly visit paypal.com no need to hide or change your ip address again Nigeria is fully accepted to use PayPalAny more questions can be obtained on Firstbank Firstonline
- FirstBank and PayPal have partnered to provide FirstBank customers with a convenient and innovative way to shop online, and Send Money to anyone seamlessly.
- Opening your PayPal account on FirstBank’s Internet Banking (FirstOnline) makes it easier, faster and more convenient to start with PayPal. As you are operating from FirstBank secure online banking environment, PayPal will trust your account and lift restrictions usually applied on new PayPal accounts i.e. PayPal accounts with unverified Card details will be subject to a transaction limit pending verification. You can also select different Cards to attach with PayPal and choose the Card you wish to use when making payment.
- Enrolment on FirstOnline gives you instant access to all of PayPal’s service offerings.
- FirstBank MasterCard and Visa cards (which are enabled for online international transactions) can easily be linked to your PayPal account (Verve Acceptance is currently being explored)
- First Bank is the only Nigerian Bank partnering with PayPal at this time.