The Lagos State Scholarship Board is the agency in charge of scholarship, bursary
and other related matters within the state.
It grants Scholarship awards to deserving indigenes in various tertiary institutions
for full time studies in order to assist these students financially.
Before Applying: All applicants are required to make a Payment of N2,000.00 for Local Scholarship
through the Office of Special Adviser on Education, Alausa Secretariat.
Then take the treasury receipt to the Lagos State Scholarship Board to secure
their secret voucher pins for online application. Application will not be processed
without evidence of treasury receipt.
Application deadline is Friday 21 November, 2014. Please read the eligibility requirement carefully. What Makes You Eligible for The 2014/2015 Lagos State Undergraduate
Scholarship Award Scheme:
1. All applicants must have gained full time admission into an accredited Nigerian
2. All Under-graduate applicants:
i. Where CGPA scale is 7.0 (e.g University of Ibadan) he /she must possess a minimum of 4.6/7.0
ii. Where CGPA scale is 5.0 (e.g University of Lagos) he /she must possess a
minimum of 3.5/5.0
iii. Where CGPA scale is 4.0 (e.g polytechnics and colleges of education) he /she
must possess a Minimum of 3.0/4.0
iv. Where applicant is a medical student in 200L, option i, ii and iii applies v. Where applicant is a medical student in 300L and above a minimum of Credit is
required in their result
3. All applicants must be in their second year or above
4. All applicants must have completed LASRRA Registration
5. All applicants must have a signed letter of identification from their respective
Oba. 6. All applicants must have a signed letter of identification from their respective
7. All applicants must purchase a Scholarship application form. (Payment of
N2,000.00 for Local Scholarship) through the Office of Special Adviser
onEducation, Block 5, 3rd Floor, Alausa Secretariat.
8. All applicants must upload clear scanned copies of all documents to ascertain the genuineness of their claims. Documents like:
i. Admission Letter
ii. School Identity Card
iii. Letter of identification from Oba
iv. Letter of identification from Local Government.
v. SSCE result vi. Lagos State Resident Registration Agency(LASSRA) registration card.
vii. Passport Photograph (clear background not older than three months).
viii. Progress report from school stating results clearly
9. Applicant must participate in a written test conducted by Dragnet Solutions
Limited in conjunction with Lagos State Scholarship Board.
10. Successful applicants will be contacted for oral interview 11. Application deadline is Friday 21 November, 2014