Are you finding it difficult playing around with your new Infinix Hot / Note / Infinix Zero
and you just need to root it right now, congrats because you are really at the right place and at the right time.
Rooting Infinix Hot, Infinix hot note and Infinix Zero
is as simple as reading A B C D and i asure you that before you leave this page your Infinix Hot, Infinix hot note or Infinix Zero will be rooted by fire by force.
All you need to do to root your Infinix Hot, Infinix hot note and Infinix Zero
is just to follow these simple steps below:How to Root Infinix Hot / Note / Infinix Zero using Kingroot
- first you need to download kingroot apk
- install kingroot to your phone and launch it, be sure you have an active Internet connection.
- Click on the root button in kingroot and wait till Rooting is completed. That's all, you see how simple it is but if it fails to work as you expected then try second method on how you can How to Root Infinix Hot, Note and Infinix Zero.Method 2
This is another simplest and fastest way to root infinix hot if you have a Personal computer.Requirements:
-Active Internet Connection (on the Pc probably 30MB or More)
-The Phone (Infinix Hot)
-and VRoot.exe (Please download the one provided in this post)Steps
1. Download Vroot Here and install it to your computer
2. Launch/Open the Vroot (make sure your pc is connected to the internet)
3. Vroot should start updating(that is if you have active internet on your PC) be patient for update to download then install the update and still wait till you get a message like Supported Device List Updated
4. Now you can connect your phone to the PC but make sure developers option and usb debugging is enabled on the phone.
5. Click on ROOT button on Vroot and wait for process to complete(phone might reboot once)
that’s all your Infinix Hot ROOTED
How to Root How to Root Infinix Hot / Note / Infinix Zero using Iroot:
To root your Infinix Zero, infinix hot or the new infinix hot note simply follow these steps:
1. download the latest version of iroot
2. install and then launch it.
3 Connect your phone and wait for iroot to reorganize it. Note:
if your phone is not recognized by iroot then you will need to install the drivers. Download pdaNet drivers here http://pdanet.co/bin/PdaNetA4150.exe
Hope this helps, if ain any way you are still having problem rooting your Infinix Hot / Note / Infinix Zero kindly let me know for more help.