Airtel Introduces Airtel Free Zone but the question Is it because of the Christmas season? Is it just a way to show appreciation to its loyal customers? Or is it another way to grab individuals to subscribe to the Airtel network? Whatever it may be, Airtel is introducing the Airtel Free Zone.
I can simply bet that this yuletide season, you may not be spending a dime on data except otherwise.
Friends, you can do amazing things with Airtel Free Zone
1. Such as performing a search on Google and browsing the internet for free with your Airtel sim
2. Send and read emails on Gmail for free on your Airtel line
3. Stay connected on Google+ for free only with your Airtel line.
How Can I Activate Airtel Zone?
1. Visit Airtel free zone from your mobile phone internet browser containing your Airtel sim.
2. Then start searching on Google search engine or sign in with your Google account to access Gmail
3. If you don’t already have a Gmail account, you can sign up for new account Or you can simply send Free Zone to 881 and it will be activated for you.
One amazing thing I love about this Airtel Free Zones that the free data usage on Free Zone is available up to a limit of 1GB per month.