The Federal Government during the Executive
Council meeting held on Wednesday, approved
the establishment of nine new private
universities for the country.
The new private universities includes;
1. Augustine University, Iloran, Lagos State.
2. Chrisland University, Owode, OgunState.
3. Christopher University, Mowe, Ogun state.
4. Hallmark University Ijebu Itele, Ogun State.
5. Kings University, Odeogun, OsunState.
6. Michael and Cecilia Ibru University, Orode,
7. Mountain Top University, Makogi Oba, Ogun
8 . Ritman University, Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom
9. Summit University, Ofah Kwara State.