As Nigerians earnestly await the announcement of the remaining 15 names on President Muhammadu Buhari’s second batch of ministerial list, Vanguard gathered that below are the names contained in the list submitted to Senate President Bukola
1. Former Chairman of the National Hajj Commission of Nigeria, Barr Mohammed Bello;
2. Former Governor of Osun State, Prince Olagunsoye Oyinlola;
3. Former Chairman of the National Population Census, NPC, Chief Festus Odimegwu;
4. Former spokesman of the Conference of Nigerian Political Parties, CNPP, Osita Okechukwu;
5. Former ANPP governorship candidate in Abia, Ikechi Emenike (Abia)
Others nominees also said to be enlisted are Heineken Lokpobiri, former speaker of the Bayelsa House of Assembly and two-time senator; James Ocholi (SAN), who recently contested for the APC governorship ticket in Kogi state but lost to Abubakar Audu; Anthony Anwuka, a professor of education administration who was secretary to the government of Imo state; Isaac Adewole, former Vice Chancellor, University of Ibadan and a professor of obstetrics and gynaecology.