Are you planing to buy a Blackberry smartphone or already has one if yes you need to read this tips that will show you how original your Blackberry is, or if your Blackberry phone is made with best quality material or fake one's.
Tips to check if you have or buying Original Blackberry phone or Fake.
First of all Dial *#06# on your blackberry to get a display of 15 digits IMEI number of your
Example: 256765.10.7225292. The 7th and 8th numbers in between the dots are important
1. If the 7th and 8th digits of the IMEI number is 10, That means your blackberry was manufactured in Finland with very good quality.
2. If the seventh and eighth digit is 02 or 20, then your blackberry was made in Asia
with a substandard quality.
3. If the seventh and eighth digit is 08 or 80, then your blackberry was made in Germany with good quality.
4. If the seventh and eighth digit is 03, then your blackberry was made in France with one of the best quality.
5. And lastly, If the seventh and eighth digit is 04, then your blackberry is the limited edition
made especially in Canada with the best quality in the world.
If your does not fall into one of the above number,am sorry be aware that your blackberry is totally fake.