Within few months of my research i discovered some issues why some webmasters failed to make a dime online and later quite, as i said in one of my previous post for those that dont know what i meant by Word "WEBMASTERS" a webmaster is an internet marketers or website owners, i was researching for some issues behind their Success and Failure and i realized that IMPATIENCE and lack of CONCENTRATION is the key behind their failures, when you want to become a webmaster you need to ask your self some questions:
- ARE YOU GOING IN TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE?
- DO YOU WANT TO SHARE YOUR KNOWLEDGE ONLINE?
- DO YOU WISH TO SELL YOUR GOODS ONLINE?
When you thought of joining online marketers or owning a website the key to Success is Patience and Hard working, some people failed because they want it quick but there is nothing like Quick money in internet Biz you need couple of works to be done in other to earn something reasonable Money online.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE JOINING WEBMASTERS
1. If you are looking to own a website and earn Money you should ask your self, what do i know much to offer to the world and attract their attentions or do you have the abilities to research and convert them to gain more meaning and easy to understand, are u willing to wait for a long time to see what your hard work will turn out to be in future but if you really want it fast you might end up looking for something invisible because the possible means of earning money online required patient and hard working, as far as i know the only options webmasters use to make money online is by advertising and affiliate programms which require a lot of traffic in other to become a successful Affiliate marketer or by placing Ads in your site witch i consider not a one year work so you need to be Patience and keep working hard to build your traffic and also to rank well in google and other search engines like Yahoo and Bing.
2. If you wan't to create a website for your goods or any other reasons the case remains the same be patience and keep working hard because your success is determind by your targeted traffic which required much work to achieve, lastly if you are hosting a website for goods selling purposes consider adding or using your goods name as your domain name, Example: Italianshoes.com now when people search for "Italian Shoes" you site will now be in the list of websites that has something related to the word (Italian Shoe) which can help to generate targeted traffic to your site.
I wish you all success and more knowledge
THIS THREAD IS OPEN FOR ANY CONTRIBUTIONS OR QUESTIONS