XtremeLoaded Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join XtremeLoaded / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 13,395 members, 5,148 topics. Date:   January 19, 2018, 2:19 am

Soccer betting tips, winnings and risks involved - Games - XtremeLoaded

XtremeLoaded Forum / Games / Soccer betting tips, winnings and risks involved (1 Post | 2,360 Views)

Get 10% Bonus On Every Deposit You Make on Nairabet / Playstation 4 Launch Date Announced By Sony / How to book your bet on bet9ja and pay later /

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soccer betting tips, winnings and risks involved by Everest(m) : 9:44 pm On Apr 19, 2016

Do you know you can really make lots of money these days if you watch football a lot and knows how to bet on them, this article is all about the secrets tips of winning and risks involved.

In Nigeria if you don't play Baba Ijebu lotto then you must be playing sports betting and it will be good for me to share my experience on sports soccer betting for the those who wants to learn more about betting.

I have already written about: HOW TO BET AND WIN IN NAIRABET, BET9JA, 360BET, SUREBET247 ETC but this article is about the winnings and risks involved.

First you can use N200 and win N2,000,000 but trust me that will be hard for you to win but i have seen someone who won such amount of money with just N200 but for you to accumulate such amount of money with little amount of money the risk will be like 97% and winning chances will be 3%.

I will be explaining 2 difference tips which i called "winning big with little and winning big with big money"

=> Tips 1: Win big with little
To win big money with little money like 100, 200, 500 you will need to play a long list of games.


select 10 straight win,
20 home or away winning or draw,
15, 0.5 score
5, 12 any team to win

than with 200 naira you will win lots of money if all the games worked as predicted but checking my example it looks like an impossible thing but it works sometimes.

=> Tips 2 Winning big with big money.
Permit me to say that some times gambling is meant for the rich and not for the poor because gambling can worsen your problem if you are not lucky but the rich can take low risk with huge money and win big and if you doubt me see how it works.


Arsenal VS Barcelona
Real Madrid VS Gatafe
Man U VS West Ham

Barcelona to win Arsenal (1x2 "2")
Real Madrid to win Gatafa (1x2 "1")
Man U to win West Ham (1x2 "1")

The selection above should at least accumulate 2 or more Odds and the game is likely to go as predicted and a rich ma n can play it N50,000 and if it drops he wins extra N50,000 or more just within few hours and even when they fail they will endure it but they always win 4 out of 6 trying which means they are not loosing their money.

Betting has lots of secrets you need to discover and not just wasting your money but i will be here to help you if you need to ask any question.

(1) (Reply)

(Football Betting tips) How to trade with small money and win big / Soccer betting tips, winnings and risks involved / 10 Top international sports betting website in the world /

Viewing this topic: 1 guest viewing this topic

(Go Up)

Xtremeloaded - Copyright © 2018 Collins Ezeakonam. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer: Every XtremeLoaded member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on XtremeLoaded. Contact Us admin (at)xtremeloaded.com