How do forum owner earn

Emergencia

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 20
How do forum owner earn
Posted on: August 27, 2016, 10:25:42 AM
Sometimes. I coundnt help but ponder how bloggers, forum owners etc earn their cash. I need someone to help out


Everest

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 7073
Re: How do forum owner earn
#1 Posted on: August 27, 2016, 10:44:46 AM
Quote from: Emergencia
Sometimes. I coundnt help but ponder how bloggers, forum owners etc earn their cash. I need someone to help out


Well bloggers/forum owners earn money by direct or third party advertising and the success of a blogger depends on the quality and volume of traffic his or her website receives.

I don't know if you understand what i meant, all am trying to say is that once you have a website and work hard to get more visitors people will be showcasing their product and services through your website directly or indirectly and you will be getting paid for those adverts and that's how blog and forum owners make money.

If you still have more question feel free to ask.

Emergencia

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 20
Re: How do forum owner earn
#2 Posted on: August 27, 2016, 11:14:26 AM
Quote from: Everest


Well bloggers/forum owners earn money by direct or third party advertising and the success of a blogger depends on the quality and volume of traffic his or her website receives.

I don't know if you understand what i meant, all am trying to say is that once you have a website and work hard to get more visitors people will be showcasing their product and services through your website directly or indirectly and you will be getting paid for those adverts and that's how blog and forum owners make money.

If you still have more question feel free to ask.
OKAY, i understand, what does it cost in creating a forum

Everest

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 7073
Re: How do forum owner earn
#3 Posted on: August 27, 2016, 12:12:22 PM
Quote from: Emergencia
OKAY, i understand, what does it cost in creating a forum


You will need the following;

1. Domain and webhosting:
A webhosting provider will be responsible for keeping and handling your database while domain will be the name of your website just like this forum Xtremeloaded.com.

2. Forum Template
After you might have paid for your domain and hosting you need to design own how your forum should look and that where you will need to look for template/themes that will give you the look and performance you need, you can search for forum free or paid template online.

Note:
Making money online as a blogger is not all about hosting and creating a website but ask yourself how can i attract people to my website, what do i have to offer them.

Hope this helps

Emergencia

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 20
Re: How do forum owner earn
#4 Posted on: August 27, 2016, 12:17:32 PM
Quote from: Everest


You will need the following;

1. Domain and webhosting:
A webhosting provider will be responsible for keeping and handling your database while domain will be the name of your website just like this forum Xtremeloaded.com.

2. Forum Template
After you might have paid for your domain and hosting you need to design own how your forum should look and that where you will need to look for template/themes that will give you the look and performance you need, you can search for forum free or paid template online.

Note:
Making money online as a blogger is not all about hosting and creating a website but ask yourself how can i attract people to my website, what do i have to offer them.

Hope this helps
Kudos!!, about the designing, can i do it by myself?

Everest

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 7073
Re: How do forum owner earn
#5 Posted on: August 27, 2016, 12:20:30 PM
Quote from: Emergencia
Kudos!!, about the designing, can i do it by myself?
Yes you can if you have the basic knowledge

Emergencia

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 20
Re: How do forum owner earn
#6 Posted on: August 27, 2016, 12:25:02 PM
Quote from: Everest
Yes you can if you have the basic knowledge
I have never done that for once..

Everest

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 7073
Re: How do forum owner earn
#7 Posted on: August 27, 2016, 12:30:25 PM
Quote from: Everest
Yes you can if you have the basic knowledge
No you can't do that if you you don't have the required experience the best option is using free forum script like SMF or if you can pay for the customized forum template like this one on xtremeloaded

Emergencia

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 20
Re: How do forum owner earn
#8 Posted on: August 27, 2016, 12:39:27 PM
Quote from: Everest
No you can't do that if you you don't have the required experience the best option is using free forum script like SMF or if you can pay for the customized forum template like this one on xtremeloaded
hmm, did u creat xtremeloaded by urself?

Everest

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 7073
Re: How do forum owner earn
#9 Posted on: August 27, 2016, 12:48:29 PM
Quote from: Emergencia
hmm, did u creat xtremeloaded by urself?
yes with the help of a friend which i paid

Emergencia

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 20
Re: How do forum owner earn
#10 Posted on: August 27, 2016, 02:32:56 PM
Quote from: Everest
yes with the help of a friend which i paid

Emergencia

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 20
Re: How do forum owner earn
#11 Posted on: August 27, 2016, 02:34:17 PM
Quote from: Everest
yes with the help of a friend which i paid

Emergencia

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 20
Re: How do forum owner earn
#12 Posted on: August 27, 2016, 02:35:15 PM
Quote from: Everest
yes with the help of a friend which i paid

Emergencia

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 20
Re: How do forum owner earn
#13 Posted on: August 27, 2016, 02:42:59 PM
Okay,when i get a pc, i will contact you for help... Thanks in advance

Everest

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 7073
Re: How do forum owner earn
#14 Posted on: August 28, 2016, 04:37:50 AM
Quote from: Emergencia
Okay,when i get a pc, i will contact you for help... Thanks in advance
You are welcome