These are Directives that you should follow when posting at the Freedom Forum
1. Be specific. Including detailed information in your post will help other users understand your issue. Don't go off-topic.
2. Do not post in Capital Letters, so set the Caps Lock Off! It is not a good forum ethics to post in capital letters, as it is not easy to read the post, and it may imply that you are shouting. The same applies to Bold letters.
3. Do not quote very large posts completely full of pictures/videos when replying - keep the topic readable!
4. When posting prices in local currencies, be sure to always include the value also in Dollars ($) or Euros (€).
5. When your question or problem is solved, please add the tag [Solved] to the beginning of your title.
6. If any user asks you for personal information, such as an account number, address, password or credit card number, do not provide it – instead report the user to a moderator.
7. If any member breaks the Forum Rules, you should report it using the feature "Report to moderator" existing in every post.
8. Members are only allowed to post links after completing 5 posts. It's our rules to fight spam on the forum. Sorry for any inconvenience.
- Rules for specific sections -
* Rules for posting applications and games:
1. Post DIRECT Links to Official Stores (Nokia Store, Apple App Store, Play Store, etc) whenever the app or game is available there or to the Developer site.
2. Even if not mandatory, it's always recommended to upload the file to the forum (10MB limit) whenever it's possible.
3. Upload a preview of the applications or games on a image server like TinyPic and use the "Insert image" button above the smilies to add the image to the board, or you can use the boards attachment function to upload the image to the forum.
4. All applications posts MUST have screenshots or the post will be deleted!