I WANT TO APPLY FOR THE JOB OF A MODERATOR

367

kelvinrhs

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 8
    • View Profile
I WANT TO APPLY FOR THE JOB OF A MODERATOR
Posted on: May 30, 2017, 07:17:06 PM
Hello... I've been visiting here for a while, I tried signing up a couple of times and I've experienced difficulties in the past.
However I'm here now and I would love to apply for the job of a moderator. I could give the creator of this webiste more insights on sections to create. And trust me d progress of this forum is my mission. I promise you wouldn't regret you made this decision ever.

TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE XTREMELOADED GREAT




Everest

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 6794
    • View Profile
Re: I WANT TO APPLY FOR THE JOB OF A MODERATOR
#1 Posted on: May 30, 2017, 08:21:06 PM
Quote from: kelvinrhs
Hello... I've been visiting here for a while, I tried signing up a couple of times and I've experienced difficulties in the past.
However I'm here now and I would love to apply for the job of a moderator. I could give the creator of this webiste more insights on sections to create. And trust me d progress of this forum is my mission. I promise you wouldn't regret you made this decision ever.

TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE XTREMELOADED GREAT


Thanks so much for your interest we appreciate you r concern to move Xtreamloaded to the next level beside we can give you access to moderate any thread created by you and not all sessions of the forum.

Moreover we are more interested in those people who can provide regular unique articles that can be helpful to the general public and make Xtremeloaded more healthy and if you can do that then call the phone number above or use the admin email to reach us for more details.

Thanks

Everest

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 6794
    • View Profile
Re: I WANT TO APPLY FOR THE JOB OF A MODERATOR
#2 Posted on: May 30, 2017, 08:23:12 PM
I featured it in front page because many people might be interested in the same job so they can have their answer.

kelvinrhs

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 8
    • View Profile
Re: I WANT TO APPLY FOR THE JOB OF A MODERATOR
#3 Posted on: May 30, 2017, 08:54:33 PM
Quote from: Everest


Thanks so much for your interest we appreciate you r concern to move Xtreamloaded to the next level beside we can give you access to moderate any thread created by you and not all sessions of the forum.

Moreover we are more interested in those people who can provide regular unique articles that can be helpful to the general public and make Xtremeloaded more healthy and if you can do that then call the phone number above or use the admin email to reach us for more details.

Thanks

I've been here for a while and I see that its only the mod's that make post for theirselves with no comments[its kinda funny]. Sure I'll try and contact u sometimes

Everest

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 6794
    • View Profile
Re: I WANT TO APPLY FOR THE JOB OF A MODERATOR
#4 Posted on: May 30, 2017, 09:41:36 PM
Quote from: kelvinrhs

This I do not like, if anyone is interested in d job, they know what to do. This is just creating awareness for others to apply. Meaning I might lose my chance
removed as u wish

kelvinrhs

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 8
    • View Profile
Re: I WANT TO APPLY FOR THE JOB OF A MODERATOR
#5 Posted on: May 31, 2017, 10:29:04 AM
Quote from: Everest
removed as u wish

So here's my stand. Make me a mod and watch this place flow with people like a river. That's a promise!

Everest

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 6794
    • View Profile
Re: I WANT TO APPLY FOR THE JOB OF A MODERATOR
#6 Posted on: May 31, 2017, 11:24:30 AM
Quote from: kelvinrhs

So here's my stand. Make me a mod and watch this place flow with people like a river. That's a promise!
I thought I made it clear u can only moderate ur own thread and not xtremeloaded in general thanks

kelvinrhs

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 8
    • View Profile
Re: I WANT TO APPLY FOR THE JOB OF A MODERATOR
#7 Posted on: May 31, 2017, 11:37:17 PM
Quote from: Everest


Thanks so much for your interest we appreciate you r concern to move Xtreamloaded to the next level beside we can give you access to moderate any thread created by you and not all sessions of the forum.

Moreover we are more interested in those people who can provide regular unique articles that can be helpful to the general public and make Xtremeloaded more healthy and if you can do that then call the phone number above or use the admin email to reach us for more details.

Thanks

I have to admit, u guys are really putting in a lot of efforts to this forum, but I'll be sincere! I don't think ur effort is enough. You guys aren't really giving it ur best. I visit here and all I see are lots of guest viewing this website and a member online. I'm always like WTF! All I'm proposing is that u make me mod and I sure will turn ur world around. Vote for Change: GOOD CHANGE

kelvinrhs

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 8
    • View Profile
Re: I WANT TO APPLY FOR THE JOB OF A MODERATOR
#8 Posted on: May 31, 2017, 11:38:35 PM
Quote from: Everest
I thought I made it clear u can only moderate ur own thread and not xtremeloaded in general thanks

If u want it like that. I guess I'll have to take my expertise elsewhere.

kelvinrhs

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 8
    • View Profile
Re: I WANT TO APPLY FOR THE JOB OF A MODERATOR
#9 Posted on: June 01, 2017, 10:38:23 AM
Quote from: Everest


Moreover we are more interested in those people who can provide regular unique articles that can be helpful to the general public and make Xtremeloaded more healthy and if you can do that then call the phone number above or use the admin email to reach us for more details.

Thanks

If I can do just that, do I get to become mod of a forum?

Everest

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 6794
    • View Profile
Re: I WANT TO APPLY FOR THE JOB OF A MODERATOR
#10 Posted on: June 18, 2017, 07:12:21 PM
Quote from: kelvinrhs

If u want it like that. I guess I'll have to take my expertise elsewhere.
Exactly that's what you should do

Everest

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 6794
    • View Profile
Re: I WANT TO APPLY FOR THE JOB OF A MODERATOR
#11 Posted on: June 18, 2017, 07:17:51 PM
Quote from: kelvinrhs

If u want it like that. I guess I'll have to take my expertise elsewhere.
Your thinking makes me laugh if you think it's easy to own and run a forum why can't you open and run your own to turn things around for your own good.

No matter whatever you think you can offer can never come close to my many years of hard work and you are here to give me conditions, my brother I suggest you go and open a forum and run it, Okey!

I am the one to give you conditions and not you

Thanks for your understanding

Mattizzy

  • Global Moderator
  • Jr. Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 69
    • View Profile
Re: I WANT TO APPLY FOR THE JOB OF A MODERATOR
#12 Posted on: May 24, 2018, 02:04:47 AM
Some people sha


 

Quick Reply

NName:

@Email:

Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
20 + 5 is what?: