5 Reasons why you should go for Web4africa for your hosting solutions

E-Collins

• Administrator
If you need a good web hosting company in Nigeria that you can be sure off I suggest you go for web4africa right away but before then you need to read through and see the reason why you should choose web4africa for your hosting solutions.

Note: Web4africa didn't pay me to write about them and i don't add any affiliate link either but am here to tell you all the truth you need to knows about web4africa and why i recommend them.

5 Reasons why you should go for Web4africa for your hosting solutions.
Without wasting much time let us take a look at the 5 main reasons why i recommend web4africa to you.

1. Server up-time:
One of the first thing to consider in a web host is how long their server can be able to hold and serve your content without clashing and i will rate web4africa 80/100% because i have been using them since 2012 and i know exactly how their server usually work, their server uptime is not bad but can be off for some minutes if there is any technical problem or for maintenance just like every other web hosting providers.

2. Customer supports or Assistance:
Yes i consider customer support as one of the main thing that will make me like or hate a web hosting company but i rate web4africa 99/100.
Web4africa is the best for me when it comes to costumer support because i can remember when i started newly with them in 2012 i used to damage a lots of things on my website but they never left me or ask me to pay for any support.

I can remember when i decided to try another web host in 2014 but was disappointed with their customer support where they ask me to pay before they can help me when i asked them to change my main domain and replace with another one i bought from them but they told me to pay N2000 but with web4africa you will always be assisted and tolerated no matter how critical the situation are.

3. Server Speed:
You must understand how important a good server is to your business and you SEO so my rating is 97/100%, their server’s runs faster to my liking.

4. Cheap and suitable hosting plans
Web4africa is fully loaded with all the suitable hosting packages that will suit your needs, if you want it cheap no problem they have it, if you want the best value for money "no problem they still have it" so why not check them out and see for yourself.

5. You can pay in Naira or Dollar
Another problem that hinders most of Nigerian webmasters and bloggers from using a better web hosting is means of payment but with web4africa you can pay them with your ATM credit card or pay them in Naira in any of the recommended Nigerian banks, no need to pay in dollars or worry when you don't have ATM card.

Thanks a lot for spending your precious time reading this and i hope you learnt a lot but if you still need more info about web4africa or want to contribute to this article feel from to use our reply option below.

Quick Reply

NName:

Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture: