Today, I am going to talk about "How To Make Your Web Browsers Read Anything Out Loud On Web". The percentage of people that use the internet is much and growing rapidly. Some of us are educated while some are not. Most people cannot read, but they understand and hear their language be it English or local languages.
Many Of Us Loves Reading Articles, NewsPapers On Different Websites On Web. Now, If we can't read, you can easily let your computer read it out loud for you while we sit back to listen.
Let's get started with "How To Make Your Web Browsers Read Anything Out Loud On Web".
1. Open Up Your Web Browser, Google Chrome.
2. Now Open Up The Chrome Web Store
3. You Have To Install an Extension In Our Google Chrome Named ” Selection Reader (Text to Speech) ”
4. A Pop Up Will Appear, Click The Install Button Located At The Right Side Of Your Screen To Add The Extension To The Browser.
5. A New Icon Will Appear At The Top Right Side of Your Browser.(Speaker Logo).
6. If It Does Not Show, Open A New Tab And Enter This Text In Your Browser " chrome://extensions/
7. It Will Shows Up All The Extensions That Is Installed Already, You Have To Click On The Option ” Enable ” To Activate The Extension.
8. Now Open Your Article And Select The Text And Click On The Speaker Icon To Start Listening To The Article.
9. The Default Voice Is The Female English Voice (U.S.A/U.K). If You Are Not Comfortable With The
Female English Voice, You Can Easily Switch To Indian English Female Language.
This Can Be Done Manually, By Right Clicking On The ” Speaker Icon >>> Option ”
, A Pop-Up Windows Will Appear. Change The Language To That Of Your Choice And Close The Tab To Save It.
10. Lastly, Open Your Article And Select The Text And Click On The Speaker Icon To Start Listening To The Article.
Now That's How We Make Our Browser Listen To Anything Loud On Web.