Join XtremeLoaded / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 13,708 members, 5,296 topics. Date: June 25, 2018, 2:36 pm
How To Fix Samsung Health Not Working On Rooted And Non-Rooted Devices by Drealup(m) : 10:53 pm On Jun 02
Samsung users might have received an error signal whenever they are trying to launch S health [ this also prevent your S. Pay and S. Pass, browser private mode and secure folder from working]
The message goes this way:
Can’t open app for your security, Samsung Health can’t be opened on a rooted phone (0x110030null5h1)
Can’t open app Because of a new security policy, Samsung health can’t be opened on a rooted device. (0x110030null5f3130)
This bug can affect any Samsung phone but research shows that the problem is more noticeable on Samsung phones such as Galaxy s6 or s6 edge(Nougat), Galaxy s7 or s7 edge, S8, s8+ and note 5.
This problem of Samsung health not working on non-rooted phones affects mainly Samsung Exynos phones. It is reortedly said that the problem starts after installing a new firmware
Fixing Samsung health app not working
1. Perform a complete hard reset of your phone. Wipe the cache and data via recovery mode. It works for rooted phones as well
2. You may need to downgrade your phone’s firmware version to the last known version that worked with Samsung health. Make sure you backup your phone before doing this.
3. Make sure you flash all the 5 files namely AP, BL, CP, CSC, HOME (USER). This also works for rooted phones.
4.You can download the older apk version of Samsung health app from Apk mirror. Once you are done with the installation, Update the S- Health app via the app store.
You can also try to fix it using the below procedure:
1. Download from the Play Store the app named "BuildProp Editor".
2. Install it and search for "ro.config.tima".
3. Click on it and change the "1" to a "O".
4. Reboot device.
All above ways works on both rooted and unrooted devices.
|Xtremeloaded - Copyright © 2018 Collins Ezeakonam. All rights reserved. |
Disclaimer: Every XtremeLoaded member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on XtremeLoaded. Contact Us admin (at)xtremeloaded.com