Do you need financial support to boost your business but don't know how this is an opportunity to get funds for your business through the Moniepoint business pitch challenge
that offers up to 2 million Naira to support business owners?
I received an interesting email regarding the Moniepoint business pitch challenge, and I decided to share it with you guys because it might be useful to you. Without too many stories, below are the mail I received from Moniepoint. Read and follow the instructions to stand a chance. who knows, it might be your lucky moment.
We want to support your business with ₦2,000,000
Dear Business Owner,
We've got ₦2,000,000 waiting for you in the #MoniepointBusinessPitch.
That's right!! 🎉🎉🎉
In the past 3 weeks, we have given away ₦500,000 every Sunday to one business owner on Instagram and Twitter in the Moniepoint business pitch challenge.
This week, we are taking things one step further by giving away a whooping ₦2 million to 3 deserving business owners.
Guess what? You, an esteemed business owner, can be that winner.
This week one winner on Instagram and another on Twitter will walk away with ₦500,000 each.
We will also give one lucky existing Moniepoint business account holder ₦1 million.
To join the competition
* Record an innovative 60secs video of your business and tell us how you impact your community with your business.
* Share on Instagram tagging @Moniepoint with the hashtag #MoniepointBusinessPitch #PoweringDreams
* Get your friends to mention, follow and tag us till you get a repost on our story, which means you’re now eligible to be shortlisted.
* Every Friday, our hosts will come on Instagram live and announce the top 5 shortlisted businesses for the weekly prizes on Saturday. And on Saturday, our host will come on Twitter Spaces and announce the top 5 shortlisted businesses for the weekly cash price to be announced later in the day.
* Community impact includes the provision of employment, easy access to goods, staff welfare, etc.
* To be eligible, your must be following moniepoint and have a business.
So, please send in your videos, and don't forget the rules.
Make sure you tag us in your post. Please spread the word and wait for the shortlisted videos on our Instagram
story or Twitter
All the best-esteemed business owners.
I hope you have read and understand how to participate in the Moniepoint business pitch challenge. What are you waiting for if you have a good business that qualifies you? Use your short video to tell them more about your business. I wish you guys the best of luck