: At New York's Rockefeller Center, the TECNO CAMON 19 series' worldwide premiere party takes place. The TECNO Wallet is one of the new series' most notable features.
TECNO consumers may transact, obtain credit, and take advantage of unique incentives and promotions as soon as they unbox their cellphones with the Wallet, a digital and financial center and lifestyle platform.
With this Wallet, money transfers, data, bills, and shopping can all be done securely and quickly. TECNO New TECNO smartphones, including the forthcoming CAMON 19 series introduced in June 2022, will come pre-installed with the Wallet, which will be accessible for download.
A test experiment for the TECNO wallet was started in May, and the same was implemented in Kenya by mid-June. Ghana, Tanzania, Uganda, Code d'Ivoire, and Senegal are among the nations where the Wallet will be available by the end of 2022, according to the company's plans.
TECNO Wallet Key Features
- Integrated digital payment platform
- Pay for airtime, data, groceries, bills, shopping, and much more
- Access to different financial services on one app
- Connect existing cards and bank accounts to the app
- Instant credit
- Cash backs and promotional offers in the future
A pre-installed TECNO wallet software is included with the new CAMON 19 Series. The other fascinating characteristics are:
The Android 13 Beta version.
RGBW camera sensor + glass.
A cutting-edge dual-ring triple-camera configuration.
My experience using Tecno Wallet
When I downloaded the Wallet, I was given N2,500 to use and buy airtime or data, which later increased to N4,500, as you can see in the image above.
The good news is that the Tecno wallet is not only for those who will buy the latest Tecno Camon 19 but for all Tecno mobile users. My Tecno Camon 17 Pro qualified me to use the Tecno wallet, and I have been using it for a while now. I recently saw a pop-up notification on my Camon 17 Pro about the Wallet, and I downloaded it immediately to see the goodies the new Tecno wallet offers.
The most important feature of the Wallet is the free Instant credit without any interest for a few days. With Tecno Wallet, you can be given a certain amount of money on your Wallet to use and buy airtime, data bundles, cable Tv subscriptions, and more. While the wallet app is not fully designed as a mobile loan app, it works more like it because when you fail to pay back the money given to you for specific days, it will start generating interest for them, but when you keep to the date, you will pay the same amount you collected.
The image I shared above is a screenshot from my phone for you to see how it looks and works. However, what I don't like about the instant credit is that:
- You can't withdraw the instant credit fund
- You can only use the Instant credit fund to pay for services like buying data/airtime, Gotv/Dstv, paying Nepa bills, etc.
- The instant credit has between 5-16 days to expire, which means you must pay back the money within the timeline or start paying for the charges.
- Constant reminder of your instant credit due date is more like a disturbance
Another thing I enjoy about Tecno wallet is the free Friday goodies. Since I downloaded it to date, I have always received a coupon for free airtime and data every Friday. I have also attached the image for the 200 data coupon they gave me this morning. 200 naira is not anything, but at least it's a gift.
The Tecno wallet is meant to reward Tecno mobile users, but I believe that other smartphone users can still download and install the Tecno wallet app on their phones and enjoy all the goodies. You can download the app here
from the Google play store.
If you currently use the app, kindly share your experience with us.More posts to read
* Facebook Lite Login: How To Login And Use The Facebook Lite App
* 10 Android apps that improve photo quality
* FIFA 20 Mod Apk + OBB data download & installation procedures