Lots of things is becoming easy and s now smartphones these days and the latest now is that you can Use Your Smartphone To Scan Your ID Card or QR Codes easily and this article will teach you more on How to Use Your Smartphone To Scan Your ID Card or QR Codes easily and waiting your time.
Gone are the days of checking your students' details against a huge, bulky and scary file that is prone to damage or loss in the event of a disaster. This ID card technology enables the holder to have, practically, his database on the plastic card. All you have to do to look up the data of an ID card bearer is to do a quick scan with your smartphone using any QR reading app.
The company behind this innovative idea is NextDoor Technologies and Media Concept.
What are the advantages of a QR code encrypted ID card against the native ID card?
1. It's smart. This ID card embraces the most accessible technology to provide detailed data about the bearer.
2. Prevents Fraud. Unlike the native ID card where all you need to do is print it, this form of ID prevents fraud real time. An ID card that holds more info about its bearer than what is written on it guarantees maximum protection. Eliminate ghost workers by simply running a scan to identify bona fide members.
3. It cannot be altered. Ever experienced a scenario where an ID card states different things at different times? The content of an electronically backed ID cannot be altered and neither can the card be reproduced without the consent of the issuing organization.Who Can Benefit from a QR Encrypted ID Card?
1. Schools. Protect your institution and your students by employing an encrypted ID card that carries every data pertaining to each student. Worry less about school fees payment.
2. Logistics Companies. How much do you know about your drivers? An encrypted ID card could mean the difference between a safely run business and one prone to theft and constant lawsuits.
3. Hospitals & Hotels. As you worry about the safety and satisfaction of your patients and patrons, upgrade the level of confidence you have in your employees by granting them an encrypted ID card.