Join XtremeLoaded / Login / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 13,760 members, 5,322 topics. Date: July 22, 2018, 9:26 am
Steps to upgrade the newest Firmware to Anmax IPTV box(Anmax X9Pro/X10) by Drealup(m) : 12:49 pm On Mar 17
It's no more news that the android tv box, Anmax X10 is really awesome coupled with a powerful CPU and glittering display. However, the IPTV box(Anmax X9Pro/X10) has a new software update and it would be important to update it soon as it fixes some bugs.
The software upgrade isn't compulsory but really necessary for device owners as there is much to be gained in doing so. When upgrading your Anmax box, make sure you follow these instructions as any error may propagate disaster. These precautions are going to he highlighted in the steps below:
Anmax X9Pro/X10 software update installation:
1. Download the latest firmware, then copy it to the USB disk/flash drive. Download the latest Firmware for Anmax X10 with bug fixes by clicking Here
2. Next, insert the USB device that stores the upgrade package into Anmax IPTV box(X9Pro/X10) through its USB port. Then, open the application called “UPDATE&BACKUP”.
You can see this app from the ALauncher menu, that's ”APP”→“UPDATE&BACKUP” (for newer models) OR ,“My Apps”→“ UPDATE&BACKUP”(On older models)
3. After that search for the upgrade packages from the local USB device in which you copied it earlier and select the official upgrade package from the list. Be careful not to make a mistake of selecting the wrong file!
4. Click on the “upgrade button” after you have checked the package
5.Confirm using the upgrade program
LEARN MORE! What is IPTV?
6. The Anmax box will power off and then restart automatically to proceed with the upgrade of the firmware. It takes some time to upgrade the firmware and you have to wait patiently.
The box will start automatically after the upgrade is complete!
|Xtremeloaded - Copyright © 2018 Collins Ezeakonam. All rights reserved. |
Disclaimer: Every XtremeLoaded member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on XtremeLoaded. Contact Us admin (at)xtremeloaded.com